Search Engine Optimization
Google doesn't pick a random assortment of websites to show searchers! We love SEO and don't tell anyone, but we think we're best friends with Google's bots.
SEO Drives Growth Over Time
With "SEO" being an industry buzzword, many businesses believe "implementing SEO" will produce an inundation of new leads. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is not one thing. SEO is an ongoing approach to optimizing your website's content and technical infrastructure to rank higher on Google. Did you know Google employs over 200 factors when ranking websites? While it's impossible to optimize your website for each, Spark Creative's expertise can help you target the most impactful factors to boost organic growth.
- We work with your team to analyze your current organic traction and develop a comprehensive strategy for your business.
- SEO strategies vary for each business. While the fundamentals remain the same, the most impactful tactics evolve depending on the competitiveness of your industry.
- We work with our SEO clients on a retainer basis, as SEO involves ongoing work with on-page and technical aspects.
Content Drives Organic Growth
We all know the joke, "the best place to hide a dead body is on page two of Google." There is truth to this, however! Most users do not click past page one, meaning you will lose out on organic traffic if your website is not in the top-ten results for a given search term. We know that Google uses over 200 factors when ranking. However, the paramount factor is your website's content. As such, Google looks for websites with content that shows their experience, expertise, authority, and trustworthiness, typically called "E-E-A-T." (hey, that's an acronym!)
- We start content strategies with keyword research, examining terms your website currently ranks for and other opportunities to target.
- Our core list of organic keywords generates topic ideas for blogs, long-form content pieces, and other content sources on your website.
- We help you develop a content schedule to support you in gaining more organic traction over time.
St. Kizito Foundation
Analytics Steer Strategy
Strong organic search strategies derive from a continual examination of your website and search analytics. Over time, Spark works to adapt initial SEO strategies based on the data available in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools. Does a certain search term generate more organic traffic? Is the website currently ranking at the top of page two, meaning we should publish more content to push it onto page one? The approach Spark takes to SEO varies with each new website and business, determined from data!
- We implement many analytics and tracking mechanisms to get the most valuable data from your site's users.
- Our monthly reporting focuses on your website's technical health, content, and organic search rankings.
- We routinely audit your website from a technical point-of-view to ensure that we meet all accessibility criteria and standards for Google's crawlers.
Ready to Ignite Your Brand?
We cannot wait to meet you! Get in touch with us today to tell us about your digital marketing or design needs. Once we hear from you, we will respond within one business day. However, given the number of times Dylan checks his email each day, it will probably be sooner!
"*" indicates required fields