Dylan learned graphic design to help market a Model United Nations conference in high school. Now it's one of Spark's core services and his strongest passions.
The Importance of Stellar Graphic Designs
First impressions are everything for businesses when attracting new customers and prospects. Out-of-date and poorly designed assets can hinder your business' aspiration for growth! At Spark Creative, we love graphic design. Dylan discovered his knack for digital marketing after teaching himself graphic design while in high school. From one-off social media graphics to an annual program for fall sports, we can take your organization's graphic designs to the next level.
- Historically, most of our work resides on the side of marketing strategies, so we jump at any chance to do right-brained graphic design projects.
- We ensure that your design's specifications properly align with your end-use case.
- For print projects, we partner with a local printer—Allen Graphics—to handle your printing needs if your organization does not already have a provider.
Print Graphic Design Projects
It is easy to forget how much print material we interact with daily with how digital our lives are. Print designs are still the medium of choice for many organizations, from business cards to postcards and magazines. However, it's crucial to design compelling and cost-effective assets with how expensive printing is nowadays. At Spark Creative, this is the mindset we embrace!
- We work with your team to understand the purpose of each print design.
- We take your copy and design a layout that is beautiful and functional.
- If you have brand standards, we use these guidelines to build design "barriers" to help us be bold while conforming to your identity.
SEHS Boosters Trailer Wrap
Digital Graphic Design Projects
Just as print design continues to be important today, digital design projects can be pivotal in shaping your organization's perceptions. Social media posts, for example, can be shared far and wide—across continents, even—meaning that your digital designs must reflect your brand's voice and mission. While uploading a graphically designed PDF to a website technically counts as digital, our most common projects are for social media and digital advertising.
- We tailor your designs for each social media platform since they all have different sizing requirements.
- We use industry-preferred software to build and compress your designs to achieve the smallest file sizes for web and email.
- Our extensive libraries of imagery and icons help to add dimension and color to your digital design projects.
Ready to Ignite Your Brand?
We cannot wait to meet you! Get in touch with us today to tell us about your digital marketing or design needs. Once we hear from you, we will respond within one business day. However, given the number of times Dylan checks his email each day, it will probably be sooner!
"*" indicates required fields